Will Preparation, Probate & Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection Services
If you have been appointed as executor and need help with probate, you can trust us to take care of things. We will support you at a difficult time and keep you informed every step of the way. We will share the burden and make sure your legal obligations are met. CALL US TO ARRANGE A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
If you are considering your own affairs and wish to make things easy for your own executors when the time comes, you will need to have a Will drawn up that makes your wishes clear, thus ensuring that your property and possessions go to the ones you love and minimising the possibility for uncertainty and family disagreement. Talk to our Wills & Trust experts, their advice will give you peace of mind.
Finally, you may be worried about what happens if you should become physically or mentally incapacitated through age, illness or injury. If you do not have a Power of Attorney in place an application to the Court of Protection may be necessary, and that can be a time consuming and expensive process.
Our staff will be glad to help if you wish to plan ahead.
- Rental Properties and Inheritance Tax – Have your cake and eat it
- Gifts from Surplus Income – An Often Overlooked IHT Allowance
- Estate Planning – A Science and an Art
- Inheritance Tax Planning- Giving Away the Family Silver
- Using Asset Protection Trusts to reduce the burden of care home fees
- Your Digital Will
- Utilising the Residential Nil Rate Band to increase your IHT allowance
- It’s not just the rich and famous who need a will